11 Mar 2021 Now Hiring Receptionist/Messenger
Posted at 4:34 AM in Local BKX News and Articles
Job Description: Receptionist/Messenger
- Responsible for answering phones/web inquiries, routing calls and other correspondence to appropriate offices, and taking down messages.
- Greet visitors and clients as they walk into the office.
- Provide assistance in sorting incoming mails, as well as in processing outgoing mails.
- Responsible for keeping record of appearances in court, and for scheduling meetings and other appointments.
- Keep calendars and record of supplies inventory for the office.
- Create various forms for effective correspondence, and perform data entry and general administrative tasks, such as scanning and filing of documents.
- Organize catering, book rooms, taxis, and couriers.
- May serve refreshments at meetings.
- Delivering or picking up documents from the courts, government agencies or other businesses when needed.
- Taking payments from and providing receipts to clients
- Provide support to paralegals, the office manager, and other staff, for the smooth operation of the office.
*Prior legal work experience is preferred and must have a valid driver’s license
Follow the link below for more information.